Automotive Service Technician – Northside Lexus
Full Time Automotive Service Technician – Northside Lexus
**$3000 Sign on Bonus for Qualified Candidates**
We run an honest shop and need honest, hard-working techs. To be a success at our dealership, you need to have solid skills and solid ethics. We also know that to keep a good service tech, a dealership has to treat them right and offer room for learning and advancement. Here, you’ll work alongside some of the best in the business. If you love diagnosing and repairing vehicles while maintaining a positive attitude, then let’s talk!
- Examine and diagnose vehicles
- Discuss repairs with team leader or service advisor
- Communicate additional service requests to service advisor
- Plan work in cooperation with team leader and shop foreman
- Provide repair estimates to service advisor
- Monitor repair time and update service advisor
- Maintain strict adherence to dealership policies on vehicle care and operation
- Complete documentation for client repairs
- Assist in mentoring technician trainees
- Attend company and factory training
- Keep current with factory technical bulletins
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations (such as disposal of hazardous waste)
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED (general equivalency diploma); Previous experience required! Candidates with an equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Operator Driver License required
State Inspection License a plus
Full-time Flag Hours
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive On-The-Job Training and Opportunity for Advancement
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Clean Work Environment
- A Well-Established Company and Stellar Reputation
- Vacation and Holiday Plan
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Plans
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Investment Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Voluntary Benefits and much more!
About Our Dealership
Our Talent Team recruits talent to compliment both our Westside and Northside Lexus dealerships. With our recent business growth we are in need of quality individuals to staff our dealership needs. We seek individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long term profitable career.
Join our rewarding environment and showcase your skills. Join us today.
Check us out on Social Media:
*The Friedkin Group and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain drug-free workplaces by conducting pre-employment drug testing.