Experienced Automotive Service Technician – Northside Lexus
Full Time Experienced Automotive Service Technician – Northside Lexus
**$3000.00 sign on bonus for qualified candidates**
Northside Lexus is one of the fastest growing dealerships in the State of Texas, this is why we are seeking Experienced Automotive Service Technicians with a minimum 3 years’ experience required. Must possess a positive attitude, strong communication and organization skills. The candidate must be customer and team oriented. Have the ability to manage time and frequently changing deadlines in a fast paced safe environment. ASE Certifications are a plus, must be willing to obtain ASE Certifications.
- Responsible for performing specified work labor and or diagnostics on the repair orders efficiently and in accordance with the Dealerships and Manufactures standards.
- Communicating with the Service Advisors regarding repairs with estimates.
- Diagnosing, Maintaining and repairing Vehicle Automotive Systems.
- Maintaining a Safe work environment in accordance with City, State and Federal Regulations.
- Comprehensive On-The-Job Training and Opportunity for Advancement
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Clean Work Environment
- A Well-Established Company and Stellar Reputation
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Plans
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Investment Plan with Employer Match
- Discounts on Vehicle Purchases
- Voluntary Benefits and much more!
- Full-time Flag Hours
- Service Technician: 3 years required
- Driver's License
About our Dealership
Our Talent Team recruits talent to compliment both our Westside and Northside Lexus dealerships. With our recent business growth we are in need of quality individuals to staff our dealership needs. We seek individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long term profitable career.
Join our rewarding environment and showcase your skills. Join us today.
Check us out on Social Media:
*The Friedkin Group and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain drug-free workplaces by conducting pre-employment drug testing.