Customer Service Admin
Customer Service Admin – Auto Dealership
Accuracy. Honesty. Attention to detail. If you have these qualities AND want to make a great living putting them to use, then our dealership has an opportunity for you. The Service Advisor Trainee position provides a thorough introduction into the world of auto repair.
As our Customer Service Admin, you will work with some of the best Service Advisors and Managers in the business to ensure that repair needs are communicated and executed properly and delivered as promised. Our goal is to always exceed expectations and we need Service Advisors who feel the same way.
*Prior customer service experience is preferred.
- Ensure that customer service needs are met
- Greet customers promptly and courteously when they arrive to either drop off their vehicle or pick up their vehicle
- Verify that requested services have been completed and charges match the original estimates
- Explain invoices to customers
- Receive payments from customers
- Resolve any problems
- Schedule appointments over the phone
- Outbound calls
- Perform other call center duties
- Responsible for submitting accurate cash, checks and credit card deposits
- Maintain complete and accurate files of all service actions. Fully coordinate and communicate actions with service advisors, technicians, and customers
- Demonstrated ability to work professionally and courteously with customers
- A people-focused mindset and a passion for providing great customer service
- Proficiency with multiline phone systems and computers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional appearance and strong work ethic
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or GED
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive On-The-Job Training and Opportunity for Advancement
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Clean Work Environment
- A Well-Established Company and Stellar Reputation
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Plans
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Investment Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Voluntary Benefits and much more!
About Our Dealership:
Our business is growing!
Our Talent Team recruits talent to compliment both our Westside and Northside Lexus dealerships. With our recent business growth we are in need of quality individuals to staff our dealership needs. We seek individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long term profitable career.
Check us out on Social Media:
*The Friedkin Group and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain drug-free workplaces by conducting pre-employment drug testing.