Body Technician – Auto Dealership
We know that good body techs do more than repairs, they make our customer’s vehicles—and our shop—look good! If you are experienced, hardworking and known for your skill and attention to detail, then our busy collision center may be the perfect fit for you. You will need to have at least six months of experience in frame, metal and interior repairs on collision-damaged vehicles to qualify for this amazing opportunity with excellent earning potential.
- Possess an operating knowledge of measuring systems
- Diagnose and repair full-frame vehicles and uni-body structural damage
- Repair and replace body panels
- Remove and reinstall interiors
- Attend monthly department meetings
- Maintain clean work area
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED
1 year of related experience and/or training We consider candidates with an equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations (Including Driver's License)
Valid Driver's License (must be insurable)
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive On-The-Job Training and Opportunity for Advancement
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Clean Work Environment
- A Well-Established Company and Stellar Reputation
- Vacation and Holiday Plan
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Plans
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Investment Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Voluntary Benefits and much more!
About Our Dealership
Our business is growing!
Our Talent Team recruits talent to compliment both our Westside and Northside Lexus dealerships. With our recent business growth, we are in need of quality individuals to staff our dealership needs. We seek individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long-term profitable career.