Posted On: November 20, 2019
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
A Valet Driver will support the process to satisfy customer demands for Lexus by providing superior customer service.
Essential Job Responsibilities include the following: Other duties maybe assigned.
- Greet and welcome customers on the Service Drive
- Assess customer vehicles and document any vehicle damage before taking possession of the vehicle
- Responsible for parking vehicles and vehicle retrieval
- Support the Lexus Advisor team in meeting the needs of the customers
- Perform quality inspections on loaner cars
- Perform custodial duties as assigned such as stocking lobby with customer beverages
Must also possess:
- Demonstrated ability to work professionally and courteously with customers
- Ability to communicate in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work in a fast pace work environment
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Prior Customer Service Experience a plus
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION (Including Driver’s License) Operator Driver's License (must be insurable). WHAT WE OFFER:
- Comprehensive On-The-Job Training and Opportunity for Advancement
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Clean Work Environment
- A Well-Established Company and Stellar Reputation
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Plans
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Investment Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Voluntary Benefits and much more!
About Our Dealership
Our business is growing!
Our Talent Team recruits talent to compliment both our Westside and Northside Lexus dealerships. With our recent business growth, we are in need of quality individuals to staff, our dealership needs. We seek individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long-term profitable career.
Check us out on Social Media:
*The Friedkin Group and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain drug-free workplaces by conducting pre-employment drug testing.