Experienced Automotive Technician
Experienced Automotive Technician – Mechanic
Westside Lexus is currently interviewing experienced Automotive Technicians that want to join our successful, growing team! Skilled technicians are in high demand. So to keep a good service tech, you have to treat them right. Here, you’ll work alongside some of the best in the business.
- Examine and diagnose vehicles
- Perform vehicle repairs and maintenance to meet factory standards
- Discuss repairs with shop foreman and service advisor
- Monitor repair time and update service advisor regularly
- Maintain strict adherence to dealership policies on vehicle care and operation
- Assist in mentoring technician trainees
- At least one year of related experience
- A technical education preferred not required
- A valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must have own tools available for use
What We Offer
- A Well-Established Company and Stellar Reputation
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Excellent medical, dental, and prescription drug plans
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Opportunity for Advancement and much more
- Climate Controlled Shop
About Our Dealership
Our business is Growing!
Our Talent Team recruits talent to compliment both our Westside and Northside Lexus dealerships. With our recent business growth we are in need of quality individuals to staff our dealership needs. We seek individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long term profitable career.
*The Friedkin Group and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain drug-free workplaces by conducting pre-employment drug testing.