Service Advisor -Auto Dealership
Our Service Advisors are the face of our service department. That means greeting every customer with a smile and using your customer driven personality to understand their repair needs while making them feel confident that these repair needs will be met. You’ll also act as the liaison between the customer and our Service Technicians, ensuring you are keeping the customer up to date on repair times, estimates, and when the vehicle is ready for pick up.
On a typical day, this will include:
- Upselling additional services using low pressure, high integrity methods
- Providing accurate repair/maintenance estimates
- Adhering to policies on vehicle care and operation
- Following up on each repair, keeping customers informed of progress, and notifying customers when vehicles are ready for pick up
- Reviewing and explaining repairs and associated costs with customers
- Handling minor customer concerns and complaints and keeping the Service Manager informed of potential issues
- Maintaining Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance with dealership standards
- A competitive pay plan
- A great working environment where you’ll be supported by a team of professionals
- Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Sick, Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Discounts on vehicle purchases
- Advancement opportunities for high performers
- Outstanding customer service skills
- A positive attitude
- Previous experience in a similar role would be highly desirable
About our Company:
Our Talent Team recruits talent to compliment both our Westside and Northside Lexus dealerships. With our recent business growth we are in need of quality individuals to staff our dealership needs. We seek individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long term profitable career.If you’re looking for a rewarding career using your outstanding customer service skills, apply today.
Check us out on Social Media:
*The Friedkin Group and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain drug-free workplaces by conducting pre-employment drug testing.