Pre Delivery Inspection Technician
Posted On: December 27, 2019
A Pre Delivery Inspection Technician will support the process to satisfy customer demands for Lexus and other vehicles by providing repaired vehicles to customers that will exceed their expectations.
Check in new Vehicles
Remove protective covering
Inspect the vehicle
Initiatize new vehicle settings
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or general education degree required (GED); a minimum of one year of related experience and or training; a technical school education preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive On-The-Job Training and Opportunity for Advancement
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Clean Work Environment
- A Well-Established Company and Stellar Reputation
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Plans
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Investment Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Voluntary Benefits and much more!
About Our Dealership
Our business is Growing!
Our Talent Team recruits talent to compliment both our Westside and Northside Lexus dealerships. With our recent business growth we are in need of quality individuals to staff our dealership needs. We seek individuals that have the highest level of integrity, a stable work history, a commitment to relentless customer satisfaction and a desire for a long term profitable career.
Check us out on Social Media:
*The Friedkin Group and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain drug-free workplaces by conducting pre-employment drug testing.