Customer Service Admin
This position will support the process to satisfy customer needs and provide exceptional customer service that will exceed their expectations. This position will serve as a Cashier as well as a customer service representative on the phones.
All candidates should be available to work within the following hours:
Monday– Friday 7:30 – 7:00
1 to 2 Saturdays per month 7:30 – 5:00
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Ensure that customer service needs are met:
- greet customers promptly and courteously when they arrive to either drop off their vehicle or pick up their vehicle
- verify that requested services have been completed and charges match the original estimates
- schedule service appointments
- Explain invoices to customers
- Resolve any problems
- Receive payments from customers
- Perform other standard duties
- Edit all repair orders
- Process extended warranty and tire claims
2. Responsible for submitting accurate cash check and credit card deposits
3. Maintain complete and accurate files of all service actions. Fully coordinate and communicate actions with service consultants, technicians, and customers.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS (Including Driver's License)
Must have a valid driver's license.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Comprehensive On-The-Job Training and Opportunity for Advancement
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Clean Work Environment
- A Well-Established Company and Stellar Reputation
- Vacation and Holiday Plan
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Plans
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Investment Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Voluntary Benefits and much more!